Town of Islip WRAP Pail Request Form

Need a WRAP Pail?

If you've recently moved in or just need to replace a damaged or lost WRAP pail, please fill out the form fields below to request a new WRAP pail. Your request will be forwarded to the Department of Environmental Control and you will receive a voucher for a new pail within 5-7 days. Each residence receiving Town garbage collection services is entitled to one WRAP pail every twelve months.

You may also use a regular garbage pail for recyclable materials, and/or bundle newspapers and magazines to place at the curb. Recyclables in plastic bags are not eligible for collection. Please click here to download the current collection schedule for WRAP, which also includes specific information on when and how you should put out your recyclables.