Welcome to the Town of Islip Receiver of Taxes homepage. This site has been completely revamped to give taxpayers a more user-friendly experience when inquiring about property taxes. The “Property Search” and “Copy of Tax Bill” options are still under construction. These are new components to the website, please be patient with us while we finish their build-out.
Please see the information below regarding the 2022-2023 tax year.
- Friday, December 23, 2022 in observance of Christmas Eve
- Monday, December 26, 2022 in observance of Christmas Day
- Monday, January 2, 2023 in observance of New Year’s Day
- Friday, December 30, 2022 in observance of New Year’s Eve – (8:30am – 12 noon)
- Tuesday, January 10, 2023 8:30am – 7:00pm
- Wednesday, May 31, 2023 8:30am – 7:00pm
***THE 2022-2023 TAX BILL WILL BE MAILED TO THE ADDRESS ON FILE ON OR ABOUT DECEMBER 9, 2022*** You will not receive a bill in December if your property taxes are escrowed through your financial institution.