Residents Interested in Attending Wednesday’s Islip Town Board Public Hearing on the Island Hills Draft Environmental Impact Statement Should Note the Following Protocols in Preparation for the Meeting:
- The Public Hearing will be LIVE STREAMED on the Town of Islip YouTube LIVE page.
- Residents who do not wish to speak can watch LIVE from home, or from any location that offers WiFi.
- The meeting will be held at 401 Main St., Islip, NY 11751 on December 1st, 2021, and will begin at 5 pm.
- In accordance with the Fire Marshal’s office, no signage is permitted inside the auditorium.
- Doors open at 4:30 pm at which time speaker registration will begin.
- Due to COVID-19 protocols, seating inside the auditorium will be limited.
- All speakers will be given a number which will be provided on a first come, first serve basis.
- In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, anyone wishing to attend must wear a mask.
- Seats will be made available following social distancing, 6’ apart.
Subject to change*